Oh jeez, the end of a year is coming. I am not going to bore you with all kinds of wise lessons I learned this year. All I know is, 2015 was a good year for me. After 2014, which was a shitty year for me, I was ready for a new year. I just needed a new fresh start.
I also don’t like to look back on things, unless it is a great view, so a few of my high lights of 2015.
- I threw out most of my colored items. Hello minimal style!
- Worked with some amazing people for photo-shoots
- I FREAKING GRADUATED!
- Got new tattoo
- Found love
- Went to Luxembourg with a friend for my blog!
- Celebrated 6 years of blogging
- Went to Ibiza!
- Bought 8 pair of new shoes
- And quit smoking
I am ready to fill up a jar with a lot of new memories. What are some of your favorite memories or highlight of 2015?
I wish you nothing but the best for this new year. May your dreams come true and your heart bigger.